ROS-I Americas ROS 2 Training

From Jerry Towler the Program Director for ROS-I Consortium Americas -

The next ROS-Industrial Americas Developers Training is coming up next week, October 13–15, at Southwest Research Institute in San Antonio, Texas.

If you want to learn to work with industrial robots in ROS 2, this in-person class is designed for you (C++ experience strongly recommended, but not required). The ROS 2 curriculum starts with the fundamentals: packages and nodes, topics and messages, services, launch files, and parameters, with exercises to help you put those concepts into practice. Later sessions are dedicated to advanced topics.

Registration is $2,399 per attendee. Eligible ROS-I Consortium members can use their organization’s available included training seats.

Register for the October 13–15 training: Training Registration — ROS-Industrial

It’s coming up soon, but if the dates work for you or someone on your team, we’d be glad to have you join us. Please feel free to forward this to a colleague who would find it useful.

Questions about the class or your organization’s training benefits? Reply to this email.

Thanks,
Jerry Towler
Program Director, ROS-Industrial Americas